Figure Drawings

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nephi Redo


Trying out a few new things. It was fun even if not quite what I was going for.
my brother posed for me as Nephi.
This is one of my favorite epic stories. The true account of Nephi and his jouney across the ocean from Jerusalem to ancient America in 600B.C. can be read in The Book Of Mormon: Another Testimony of Jesus Christ. A very awsome and inspiring account, I highly recommend it. You can get a free copy by going to http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon if you don't have one already.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Boston, this is beautiful! I've enjoyed browsing through your work and being in your class this semester. Thanks so much for all you've taught and for your kindness. You are a great example and I just love the creativity and beauty of your work!